How to Find a Reputable Real Estate Agent in Kiev
As an expatriate, finding a reputable real estate agent in Kiev can be a daunting task. Web searches usually result in only short-term apartment rental agencies. Also, those who identify as Kiev real estate agents often times lack information on their website, which leads to skepticism, concern, and questions about the transparency of the real estate agency.
Here are some tips to help you find a reputable real estate agent in Kiev.
1. Experience: Make sure the agent has at least a few years of experience in closing deals (deals that are directly related to the type of assistance you are in need of). In many cases, the most important work of an agent is not to just find the property, but to make sure that the deal closes. Experience with negotiations and keeping up with details of the transaction are desirable. More closings mean more experience.
2. Referrals: Finding a reputable agent in Kiev via a friend or family member is invaluable. Unbiased referrals regarding good service should be highly sought after. If an agent produced positive results for a friend, there's a good chance they will do the same for you. An online forum or social media groups that have a community of expatriates residing in Kiev can also be helpful. Just post a topic, such as "Seeking a reputable real estate agent in Kiev. Any suggestions?" Doing so will surely lead to some recommendations.
3. Respect & Reputation: A seasoned agent networks and works cooperatively with other agents. The best agents in Kiev know other agents in the area and have good, professional working relationships with them. Such relationships often lead to fast and high quality transactions.
4. Knowledge and Dedication: Knowing the real estate landscape in all neighborhoods within Kiev is essential. A good agent should know about other area properties that are available "off the top of their head.” Moreover, you want someone who's actively following the market everyday. A dedicated agent can jump on new listings and show them to you immediately.
5. English language: As an expatriate, if you do not speak Russian/Ukrainian, communicating with most Kiev real estate agents can be a quite frustrating experience. Reading broken or Google translated English in emails, the inability to understand one another during phone calls, and the real estate agent not clearly grasping your aims and needs will often lead to headaches. Although there are not many, the premier real estate agencies in Kiev will employ agents proficient in English.
If you need assistance in finding a property for rent in Kiev, contact All Star Kiev Realty via email firstname.lastname@example.org or make a call +38 067-656-20-23.
Need help in property search? Let us do this work for you and save your precious time. We will make hundreds of phone calls, weed out all fake and irrelevant listings, and you will get the perfect selection of verified apartments, houses or offices. Let us know what real estate you need!Send request
The best tenants in Kiev are here - embassies, top managers of international corporations and reputable businessmen. We sign long-term rental contracts, with a guarantee of the safety of property and stable payments. List your apartment or house!List a Rental
We are actively looking for investment-attractive objects in the center of Kiev for our foreign investors - apartments, houses, offices, land plots and detached buildings. Send information about your property and we will find a buyer.List a Property